Friday, February 20, 2015

Sienna Sinclaire Has Two Book Launch Parties: Las Vegas And Los Angeles

Happy Friday my fierce fornicators. Here's a post for all of you readers out there, Sienna Sinclaire is having two launch parties for her new book, Naughty Girl's Guide To Las Vegas in, fittingly enough, Vegas and Los Angeles.
The Vegas event is tonight at Sapphire Gentlemen's Club at 9PM for those of you in Vegas who want to have a fun Friday.
The Los Angeles event, which I've been invited to and plan on going so I may see some of you there, is scheduled for 9PM on February 28th at Ohm Nightclub in Hollywood with an after party scheduled at The Lowes Hotel.
The theme is Vegas meets Burlesque so dress to impress. There's going to be red carpet photo opps, and child I've never met a red carpet I didn't like or walk ;), showgirls, burlesque and gaming tables. Ladies can even get pictures and lap dances by some hunks. Hey I may just bring an evening gown and a chest plate and pull a Miley and have the best of both worlds.
Sinclaire will also be signing her book which is available for $25 and yes, I plan to get me an autographed copy.
Link to the full article can be found here: http://business.avn.com/company-news/Sienna-Sinclaire-Announces-Launch-Parties-For-Naughty-Girl-s-Guide-To-Las-Vegas-589332.html
and a link to the Facebook event page is here: http://t.ymlp237.net/beqadauqyyqaxauyyaxausj/click.php
Hope to see you guys there and congrats on the book Sienna. Can't wait to party with you and get a copy!

XOXO
-JOE-

1 comment:

  1. I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the sexiest virtual strippers dancing on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete