Saturday, March 21, 2015

FSC Lifts Production Ban After Performer's Test Result's Found To Be A False Positive

Wow, I didn't even know this had happened. But apparently, according to the good folks over at AVN, the FSC production ban has been lifted after the performer's test results have been deemed a false positive.
I'm guessing that since I didn't see a huge blow up on my Facebook feed about this, as I usually do, that the production ban just happened but at least now production can "resume immediately" so everyone can get back to work.
The full article, though there isn't that much more except for a quote from the FSC can be found here:
  http://business.avn.com/articles/video/FSC-Says-Performer-Test-Was-False-Positive-Lifts-Production-Hold-592136.html

XOXO
-JOE-

No comments:

Post a Comment