Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Howard Levine Casting Mainstream Show

And some more casting news, and yes I submitted my stuff to this one too. I got bills to pay and have a plane ticket and hotel room to pay for so I can go accept my GRABBY Award in May. ;) :P hehe.
Anyway, Xbiz released this bit of news. Howard Levine, from Exile Distribution, is casting a mainstream TV show. Details of the show, including the name, are being kept under wraps but I'm guessing it's going to be on HBO as they are looking for actors and actresses who are okay with full frontal nudity, though no sex will be involved.
The only detail that is being released is that the show stars one of the actors from Sons Of Anarchy, the show Levine served as adult casting director for.
Those who are interested can find Howard's email and how to submit here: http://www.xbiz.com/news/192604
Break a leg everybody!

XOXO
-JOE-

No comments:

Post a Comment