Saturday, March 21, 2015

Puba Hosting Children's Toy Drive On March 25th

Okay this is a super cool idea and I am behind this 100%. If you are in the LA area RSVP, I just emailed Ivan and asked if there were still spots open.
Following their Christmas toy drive, Puba is hosting another toy drive benefiting the local children's hospital on March 25th at Page 71. The event is free to attend but all guests must be 21 and over; so I just qualify under the wire ;) haha.
Anyway, like I said I think this is a great way to have a birthday party, that's what the actual event is but hey what better way to celebrate your birthday then by helping less fortunate children and brightening up the days of sick kids?
If you want more information about the event or how to RSVP go here: http://business.avn.com/articles/technology/Puba-Gifts-for-Kids-Event-Planned-for-March-25-592126.html
My hat's off to you guys! Karma is gonna reward you so hard for this!

XOXO
-JOE-

No comments:

Post a Comment