Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Randy Blue Releases First Bareback Scene

So a few days ago I wrote about the news that Randy Blue was the latest studio to crossover into doing bareback scenes. Well it looks like they have released their first bareback scene between Jordan Levine and Dominic Santos, who gained popularity for being able to self-suck. I haven't watched the scene but Jordan is the top and Dominic is the bottom and if these caps are any indication it looks to be a hot scene:








This scene along with others can be viewed at: www.randyblue.com
As soon as I get a chance to watch the scene I'll give it a proper review and let you guys know my thoughts. In the meantime what are your thoughts? Do these caps make you want to watch the scene? Are you a fan of either of the models? What do you think of the pairing between these two? Does the new bareback scenes make you want to subscribe to Randy Blue? Has it made you not become a fan if you once were? Leave me some thoughts down below.

XOXO
-JOE-

No comments:

Post a Comment