Friday, April 24, 2015

Two Batman Vs. Superman XXX Wallpapers Released

I can not wait for this one! And, from what I'm hearing, neither can a lot of people. The release date is right around the corner and to really hype us up, Wicked Pictures has released two free-God I love that word-wallpapers and, they are totally G rated so you can post them everywhere! I've already Tweeted both images and made the all female one my new Facebook cover photo.
So the first image features Ryan Driller and Giovanni Francesco in their respected roles as Batman and Superman.
The second one is a tribute to the gorgeous ladies who look amazing in their costumes; and I agree with the crowd, Carter Cruise's Super Girl costume is loads better than the one in the new mainstream series.


Pretty cool, huh? For more information, or to download one or both of the wallpapers click here: http://business.avn.com/articles/video/Wicked-Releases-Two-Free-Batman-v-Superman-XXX-Wallpapers-594870.html

XOXO
-JOE-

No comments:

Post a Comment