Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Jenna Jameson Cast In Mainstream Indie Limelight

Here's a treat, Jenna Jameson, who retired back in 2008 and only recently returned to the industry to host The Xbiz Awards back in 2014 has recently been cast as a "cold blooded, high powered" publicist in the indie drama Limelight starring Paul Vandervort, who I have worked with before and not only is he a talented guy but he's also a super sweetheart, and directed by horror veteran James Cullen.
And if that's not enough to make you want to see this movie, Paul actually reached out to me a few weeks ago on Facebook and I may be working with him as well on this movie, depending on how my schedule is with The Claw I still have two more weeks of shows, as a PA and possibly in a small supporting role.
For the full article go here: http://www.xbiz.com/news/195493
Congrats Jenna and maybe I'll see you on set!

XOXO
-JOE-

No comments:

Post a Comment