Friday, June 19, 2015

Swing Returns To Playboy TV For A Fifth Season This Saturday

Fans of Playboy TV cancel your Saturday night plans because Swing is returning for a fifth season.
The show, which is one of the networks highest rated, will return this Saturday night for an eight episode fifth season.
Also returning as host is best selling author Dr. Jessica O'Reilly who also has a new book out called, The New Sex Bible and is quoted as saying that this season's Swing has couples who are not only the wildest she's ever met but also the sweetest.
I have been a fan of this show for a while and I love its message and the way it helps couples and people grow and break through boundaries so I am very happy it's returning. Plus, I was on one of Playboy's series and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life so I'm always happy to support them!
For the full article click here: http://www.xbiz.com/news/195773

XOXO
-JOE-

No comments:

Post a Comment