Monday, March 9, 2015

Paul Canon And Damien Kyle Have Left Broke Straight Boys

Happy Monday my magnificent smut munchers. Hope you all had a great weekend and the week is off to a great start. I have some news that may upset fans of Broke Straight Boys, two more models have left the company Damien Kyle and Paul Canon.
I am Twitter and Instagram friends with both of them and follow their fan pages on Facebook. I have talked to both of them on social media and me and Damien first became internet pals through Broke Straight Boys TV, we were both hopefuls for their reality shows; obviously he got cast I did not. Guess I wasn't broke enough ;) HAHA.
Anyway, both of these guys are super cool and when I was in Denver this past Christmas the three of us even tried to get together, but alas, because of schedules and snow we weren't able to do it though Paul did invite me to the Broke Straight Boys New Year party at the mansion, if I had been in town I would have gone.
Anyway, onto the news. Their last scenes with BSB were reportedly released in January and the two are now being handled by FabScout. Damien has also reportedly stated that the two will be filming for MEN and Next Door and that two other studios are in the works. I'm glad that both of them are going to be working and, it seems, continuing to film scenes together. It's no secret that the two are best friends and have amazing chemistry. They also reportedly revealed on the last episode of the Broke Straight Boys reality show that they are actually boyfriends and, according to people who follow Damien's personal Facebook, the two of them are in an open relationship. All I have to say is with the chemistry these two have it's no surprise this happened. And I actually love stories like this: two guys, best friends and the then that friendship blossoms into something more. If it is true, I hope it lasts and I saw congrats guys and good luck with all of your future endeavors and I am excited to see what the future holds for both of you in the business!

XOXO
-JOE-

No comments:

Post a Comment