Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Pax Has Bareback Sex For The First Time At ChaosMen With Byron



Okay so I'm just gonna say it. I really really like this guy. I don't know there's just something about him. His eyes, his smile, his body, his nice ass and huge cock. He's a weird combination of hot, handsome and cute, know what I mean? I do have to say I think my favorite feature about Pax is his smile, you can just tell he's a nice guy. Oh and sorry everyone, he's taken. Pax is married, to a woman and he has a son; those are the names he has tattooed on his stomach. I also like the fact that when he fucks men he FUCKS MEN honey! I don't know what his sexual orientation is and I don't care but I do know that in all of his scenes, he is very clearly enjoying what he's doing and his cock is always rock fucking hard.
Okay now onto the reason why you're all here. ChaosMen has just released Pax's newest scene and it is a bareback scene of him and Byron.





Now I haven't seen the scene yet but I want to and as soon as I do I'll have a proper review. From what I've heard though it is obvious that this is most likely Pax's first time barebacking a guy; a lot of the reviews I have read of the scene say there's an awkwardness at first to him sticking his cock in Byron's ass raw and no this isn't because he's inexperienced he admitted in an interview that not only did he have a drunken one night stand with a dude but he used to have a buddy who was a regular fuck friend. Other reviews have pointed out that there's a look in his eyes that's nervous almost, like he knows he's doing something "wrong" (their word not mine I would have preferred the term naughty or taboo) but doing this is what's turning him on so much.
If any of you have seen the scene let me know what you think, drop a comment below and if any of you are fans of Pax's or Byron's let me know too. I plan on doing some spotlights on both of them very soon.

XOXO
-JOE-

No comments:

Post a Comment