Friday, November 6, 2015

I Will Be Appearing In Keith Hunter's Erotic Performance Piece, Horsemen, Tomorrow At Antebellum Art Gallery

Happy Friday my fabulous fuckers!
I am happy and honored to say that I will be back performing with erotic performance artist, Keith Hunter, it's been about a year or so since the last time I did anything with him, in his new show Horsemen tomorrow, November 7th, at Antebellum Art Gallery in Hollywood.
The show, which is 18+, is an erotic adventure based off The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse from The Book Of Revelations.
Tickets are $20 and can be reserved by emailing antebellum@earthlink.net
Show is at 8PM and located at 1643 North Las Palmas Ave in Hollywood.
If you haven't seen a Keith Hunter show do yourself a favor and come. They are awesome and if you haven't been to Antebellum make this show the reason to check out the art. They showcase amazingly beautiful erotic artwork.
See you guys tomorrow!

XOXO
-JOE-

2 comments: