Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Andrew Christian Model Pablo Hernandez Releases Bitch I'm A Bottom Music Video

Andrew Christian model, Pablo Hernandez, has released the music video for his Madonna parody song, Bitch I'm A Bottom and I have to say, it's actually really good and catchy. The chorus has been in my head all day, no lie I've been going around saying "bitch I'm a bottom" and I'm a damn top. HAHA.
The video, directed by Karl Westerberg, also features Maniila Luzon and keep your eyes peeled for all the cameos from other hot models and drag queens including fellow AC super stud Brad Jan, Ricky Roman, Trelino and Unique Lozano to name a few.
To view the video click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_M-TasnGtg
Congrats Pablo. Hope we can collaborate on something soon.

XOXO
-JOE-

1 comment:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    At least 160000 men and women are trying a easy and secret "liquids hack" to lose 1-2 lbs every night in their sleep.

    It is proven and it works with anybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Get a drinking glass and fill it half glass

    2) Then learn this weight loss HACK

    and be 1-2 lbs thinner as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete