Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Safe Landings Is Now Available In Paperback!

You guys have read the Kindle version, you guys have seen the movie and now you can add the paperback to your Safe Landings collection and I am super honored that I am quoted on the front cover and from what Kay told me it was Adam and Eve's idea to use that quote from me!
And a special credit to the awesome @MassdaAss whose Tweets always make me laugh, seriously go follow him, for taking the pic and posting it on Twitter in the first place.
So head on over to Amazon and get your copy here: http://www.amazon.com/Safe-Landings-Kay-Brandt/dp/1517500885/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444169559&sr=8-1&keywords=Safe+Landings
Congrats Kay! Can't wait to get my autographed copy!

XOXO
-JOE-

1 comment:

  1. This is how my colleague Wesley Virgin's biography starts in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the government and others used to get anything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the EXACT same secrets lots of famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know that you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because most of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe this expression has even taken place INSIDE your own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain around seven years ago, while riding a non-registered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3 on his banking card.

    "I'm very frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"

    You've taken part in those questions, right?

    Your success story is going to start. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    ReplyDelete