Friday, January 30, 2015

Welcome To The House Of Garland

So as some of you may know, I also write erotica and one of the pennames I use is Garland. Well now, Garland has his own house and I want to invite all of you to the party.
House Of Garland is the latest online sex store. We have some great products at competitive prices and I can guarantee you there's something for everyone. Whether you are new to sex toys and just want to explore, a couple looking to add some spice or experienced and looking for new toys to add to your box. We also have DVDs, sexy clothes and costumes and everything else you can want.
And since Valentine's Day is coming I am offering a special Valentine's Day promo: 20% off your entire purchase!
So come on down to The House Of Garland, where the adults cum to play.
http://houseofgarland.com.myfreesexstore.com/
Thanks for the support!

XOXO
-JOE-

No comments:

Post a Comment