Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Impact Team Releases Ashley Madison Data

In a move that sickens me, the cowards known as The Impact Team, have released the data they stole from site Ashley Madison after Avid Life Media refused to take down the site and Established Men.
Gizmodo has released the story and it can be found here: http://gizmodo.com/the-ashley-madison-hackers-just-released-all-of-their-s-1724920693?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
I am sorry that all the users of that site have now had their personal information, including credit card info, addresses and photos spread all over the internet and I hope the pieces of shit behind The Impact Team are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and I am glad they are so fucking perfect that they have never sinned or made a mistake.
Sorry for the rage fueled post but this kind of shit pisses me off. Don't expose people like this. You may not agree with it but you don't know their story and if The Impact Team turns out to be some pissed off housewife whose husband was on the site, all I can say is bitch you probably deserved it.
I truly hope The Impact Team can sleep at night and they are prepared to deal with all the repercussions they will receive from this.

XOXO
-JOE-

No comments:

Post a Comment