Tuesday, July 7, 2015

James Bartholet Holding Acting Workshop On July 12th

This is a really interesting article and I won't be able to do it any justice so you just need to go here and read it: http://business.avn.com/articles/video/All-The-World-s-A-Stage-And-It-Can-Be-Yours-600453.html
James Bartholet, who is a manager in the adult world and was once involved in mainstream, has started holding monthly acting workshops for adult performers. And yes, I'm always looking for a good acting workshop so I've already emailed him to ask how much and if I can attend, hey, I have a non-sex role in an adult film I'm in the industry haha.
Anyway, in the article, James talks about how more performers are crossing over to mainstream and are getting more mainstream opportunities and how even features and parodies in the adult industry are casting performers who can deliver good solid characters and know how to deliver a line. I love seeing how the industry is changing!
I love that James is helping performers book jobs and, if they so desire, cross over to mainstream or be ready to rock it when the mainstream offers come.
If you are interested in attending his workshop email him at james@galaxypublicity.com

Have a great workshop everyone and maybe I'll see you there!

XOXO
-JOE-

No comments:

Post a Comment