Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Ajay Laws Appears In Magic Mike 2 As A Stripper

This was sent to me this morning via Facebook and I thought I'd share it with my loyal readers.
GayHoopla's Ajay Laws, who also appeared in a solo scene for Next Door World using the name Jordan Roberts, will appear in Magic Mike 2 which opens July 1st as a stripper.
Apparently Laws made the announcement back in October on his Instagram, and since the account is under his real name and I'm not sure he wants to be outed I am not sharing the link but he did have this to say which accompanied a picture of him in the gym: "So glad to be back in the gym after 2 days of filming for Magic Mike 2. Hah just an extra background "stripper", but you got start somewhere. Let's keep working!"
The thing I like about this post is how humble and grateful he is and it's true, you have to start somewhere and to get anywhere in mainstream acting/showbiz takes a lot of time.
Congrats on the part Ajay. I'll look for you!

XOXO
-JOE-

1 comment:

  1. I bet you can't guess what muscle in your body is the muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and excessive fat.

    This "hidden survival muscle" in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when developed.

    ReplyDelete