Thursday, May 14, 2015

Here Are Your 2015 AdultEx Award Winners!

I am not familiar with AdultEx but apparently it is Australia's adult industry awards and they, apparently, just happened. And even though I am not familiar with them, like any good person in the business, adult or mainstream, I measure my self-worth by the number of nominations and awards I have won and I want one now because the statue is really fucking cool.
Anyway, without further ado, here are your 2015 AdultEx Award Winners!

Best Product Range
OptiMALE - Doc Johnson

Best New Product Rangeovo Rechargeable – ovo

Best Product PackagingWe-Vibe Passionate Play Collection - We-Vibe

Most Innovative Female Productwomanizer – womanizer

Most Innovative Male ProductApollo Alpha Stroker - California Exotic Novelties

Best Lubricant/Lotion RangeDona – System Jo

Best Product DesignNoir range – Electrastim

Best Fetish/Alternative Product RangeBonnie Rotten – Pipedream

Best Social MediaShots

Best Point of SaleSystem Jo

Manufacturer of the YearPipedream

Services to the IndustryLavi Yedid - NS Novelties

Congratulations to all the nominees and winners!

XOXO
-JOE-

No comments:

Post a Comment