Monday, March 30, 2015

Breaking News: Jacob Dixon Retiring From The Industry

It's a sad day for Helix fans too. A couple hours ago Jacob Dixon took to Twitter to announce his retirement from the industry after two years to pursue his dream job.
Jacob will be missed from the company but I wish him well and, I hope I'm not speaking out of turn here, I think everyone at Helix would say the same.
Again, I have to commend Dixon for knowing when it was time to get out of the business and to follow his dreams and do what he really wants to do; so many people don't and then wake up one day to realize it's too late or they just grow bitter and depressed.
To see the Tweet click here: https://twitter.com/JacobdixonXXX/status/582630369381380096
Jacob we'll miss you at Helix but here's to an exciting chapter in your life!

XOXO
-JOE-

2 comments: