Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Celebrate St. Patrick's Day With Dare Dorm!





It's Saint Patrick's Day! The day to drink and make bad, but oh so good and sexy, choices! Green beer, green shirts, green hair and a hot celebration from the folks over at Dare Dorm making me once again say God Bless horny college students, their parties, and Massachusetts; that's where this episode is "from."










 I do have to say I love the fact that there's a black chick and she's fucking a white boy. I love when I see black girls and black boys in Dare Dorm and Dick Dorm films and I love when I see interracial sex in their stuff. That's one of my complaints with the site, I wish there was a little bit more diversity with their "students." And I wish the black guys who were in this video would have gotten naked and fucked. Child, there are FOINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Am I the only one who loves that she's holding a beer between her tits? I really hope to God they took advantage of that opportunity and had her pour the green beer between her tits and into people's mouths or have people lick it off her stomach and pussy. How hot would that have been? And I know that none of the girls or guys have pubes but how hot would it have been to see some green pubes in this and, I'm sorry this isn't PC but it has to be said, no little person dressed up as a leprechaun? Come on it's St. Patty's Day. It's not racist, it's honoring the Irish. ;)
Have an awesome National Drinking Day everyone, stay safe and seriously, designate your boring friends as the drivers or use Lyft or Uber. And pinch those pussies, cocks and asses! Even if the person is wearing green! ;)

XOXO
-JOE-

2 comments: