Monday, March 16, 2015

Brent Everett Releases "One Of The Last Few Michael Hoffman" Videos

I have to say, I honestly thought all this drama between Michael Hoffman and Brent Everett was over or had been resolved since I hadn't heard anything about it since the last time I posted about it. I believe it was when I posted Michael's YouTube video talking about how Brent didn't have permission to distribute Hoffman's stuff. I seriously thought that a cease and desist order had been served or Everett had given back or destroyed the remaining but I guess not because this Tweet was Tweeted a couple days ago: https://twitter.com/brenteverett/status/576848132782227456
I guess the only light at the end of the tunnel is that in Everett's own words this is "one of the last remaining few Michael Hoffman videos," so maybe this drama will be over. And, as Brent also points out this one is X rated and not triple X rated. I wonder how/if Michael is going to react to this. If he does and I find out I'll let you guys know. I personally think Brent is playing with fire and doing this just to spite Michael and prove a point and I feel that this could come back to bite him in the ass. What do you guys think? Leave me some comments/thoughts below.

XOXO
-JOE-

No comments:

Post a Comment